The Village owns a small recreation area adjacent to the bay on the north side of Cove Road, several hundred feet west of Cove Neck Road. This area is restricted to Oyster Bay Cove residents and their guests. Beach parking permits ($25.00), Kayak rack permits ($15.00), Mooring permits (resident $25.00, non-residents $75.00) must be obtained from the Village Hall and are available on an annual basis beginning in May of each year.
Residents are expected to keep the area in a neat and orderly condition. No fires are permitted. Racks are provided for kayaks, which may be stored at the owner's risk. Village residents are also entitled to use the Town of Oyster Bay Beaches, some of which are located in nearby Oyster Bay, Bayville and Centre Island, as well as Tobay Beach on the Atlantic Ocean.
Local Parks and Facilities
- Planting Fields Arboretum (516) 922-9200
- Oyster Bay Golf Course: (516) 364-1180
- Muttontown Preserve: (516) 571-7600
- Syosset/Woodbury Park: (516) 677-5990
- Theodore Roosevelt Beach & Marina: (516) 624-6202
- Sagamore Hill National Historic Site: (516)922-4788
- Theodore Roosevelt Bird Sanctuary and Audubon Society