The Village co-ordinates its activities with the governmental agencies in nearby villages and cooperates wholeheartedly with the authorities of the State, County, Town and special districts.
- The Village receives from the State revenues in the form of mortgage tax and State aid.
- Through the County Tax rolls we pay our proportionate share of the court, Town and special district expenses.
- The County Board of Assessors assesses all property within the Village.
- The Village tax covers all services rendered by the Village, including police, refuse removal and maintaining village roads.
- Currently, the Village is comprised of 728 homes, consisting of approximately 2,250 residents.